Letting Go Published in The Movable Nest: A Mother/Daughter Companion - Helicon Nine, Kansas City, MO
Inking in the Myth Published in Sleeping with One Eye Open - Women Writers and the Art of Survival - University of Georgia Press, Athens, GA
Poet's Bookshelf: Contemporary Poets on Books That Shaped Their Art
The Barnwood Press, Selma, IN
The Office Published in Arts & Letters, Georgia College & State University
Book Reviews by Alice Friman:
- "Shooting Straight." Review of What Love Comes To: New and Selected Poems by Ruth Stone. New Letters 75.2-3 (2009): 222-25.
- "More Clearly This Time Around." Review of Hazard and Prospect: New and Selected Poems by Kelly Cherry: New Letters 74.3 (2008). 151-55.
- Review of The Gathering Eye, by Tina Barr. The Georgia Review 59 (2005): 731-32.
- Review of How to Get Heat Without Fire, by Marilyn Kallet. Prairie Schooner 73.3 (1999): 145-47.
- "Art and Light." Review of Aerial Studies, by Sandra Adelmund Witt. Iowa Woman Spr./Sum. (1995): 57-58.